The research supports best results in achieving remission by giving 6 infusions within 14 days. Most patients are feeling better by the third infusion, but you may not feel a boost in mood until after the 6th. Either instance is normal.
- Contact us through the website or Call 507-494-8702 for a free phone consultation to see if you qualify for ketamine.
- Bloom will need to see your medical records, we will help you get them.
- We will send pre-infusion instructions, and a medical history form for you to fill out and bring with you to your first appointment.
- At your first appointment, Beth will do a physical assessment, interview you about your health history, take your weight and other vital signs, and prepare you for your first infusion. The infusion itself is 40 minutes long. Plan for 2 hours for this first visit, others will be about 90 minutes.
- In the infusion room, we will start an IV, choose the right music, and get you settled with what makes you comfortable: Noise-canceling headphones, eye masks, weighted blanket. HR, BP, and other vital signs are monitored throughout.
We ask that you pay for all 6 infusions ($2700.00) in full at your first appointment. With Veterans discount, $2200.00
Boosters, a single infusion, are $450, or $350 for veterans.
Questions? Set up a Consultation.
To learn more, request a consultation using this form.
We reply to all emails and form submissions. If you don’t receive a reply within 48 hours of your inquiry, please check your junk/spam mail folder and/or call the office.